Bestowed on Education and Training at its Best
A Professionally Managed Educational Organization
A Professionally Managed Educational Organization
Many new concepts in online education may be found at D Y Patil University (Online). It provides a variety of resources for each programme that assist students in getting the most out of their online education and providing the greatest learning experience possible.
For straight admission to the BBA programme (all speci
And many more to add on ...
A professionally managed program that gives new dimensions for career progression
It enhances career growth and opens new opportunities in corporate training
Creating new dimension in career and gaining desired skills, expertise
IACM is a global knowledge creation and content development platform for all educators and professionals.
The association is for those who want to work as an independent soft skills trainer, career counsellor, academic consultant, soft skills mentor, or build their own soft skills training school or institute.
This professional membership, which provides a particular advantage for networking in the education and corporate sectors, is now accepting applications.
Innovators and researchers in the sphere of science and technology are invited to apply for professional association with us.
Executive Membership offers a distinct edge in terms of network building on a global platform for doing exclusive business research using new techniques and experience in economics and statistics
Executive Membership offers a significant benefit in terms of creating a network on a worldwide platform for performing social activities to conserve the environment and raise awareness about Eco-socialist culture.
Association of International Quality Assurance Certified (IQAC) Professionals is for benchmarking new standard in education, administration, and setting up of new standards as per Industry 4.0 / Statutory norms
The main goal is to provide instruction via distance and online to meet the growing demand in the educational industry.
We deliver high-quality services to provide a global platform for higher education, teacher training, membership, and institutional accreditation, as well as manage an accountable education system that focuses on developing human resources, improving learning, living, and working opportunities, and enabling young people to contribute to sector growth.
1. The Membership Recommendation Committee (MRC) will operate in accordance with the company's vision, mission, and objectives, as well as the nominated members of management. The Chairman, Secretary, and Directors will make up this committee ( Total 7 educationalists)
2. They will meet at least twice a year or as the management decides.
Educational Institutes / Colleges / Academy / Schools / Corporates / and other Organizations & the heads are welcomed to join the institutional membership.
Educators / Trainer / Professor / Corporate / Scholar are invited to join the association.
Validity: Life Time
Nomination form for Founder membership
or Professional membership
Membership Fee is Rs 900/- per participant per association
The applicant can pay the fee by Google Pay or PayTM or Phone Pay at +91 9011424678 or
direct transfer to
NAME : BESTOW EDUTREX INTERNATIONAL
BANK: HDFC Bank, Mumbai
A\C NO. : 50200044692363
IFSC CODE HDFC0000212
Corporate / Institutional membership is
Rs 3000 /
It’s a matter of pride that, we are inviting nominations for awards and recognition.
2. Institutional / organizations
B. Important links:
1. Website: https://awardsbestowedutrex.co.in/
2. Registration Form: https://forms.gle/1dWKJrJHjhiRKrhU9
C. Fee / Admin Charges:
.1. Rs 3000 /- for individual and Rs 5000/- for institute or organization
2. Mode of payment : Applicant can transfer the fee by Googlepay or PayTM or PhonePe on +91 9011424678 or
direct transfer to NAME : BESTOW EDUTREX INTERNATIONAL BANK : HDFC Bank, Mumbai A\C NO. : 50200044692363 IFSC CODE HDFC0000212
For more details, write to us or call
Dr Kumardatt A Ganjre, Managing Director- BEIL Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: +91 9011424678
Call for Chapters in Edited Books with ISBN number.
For following edited book,
1. Management Education Post Covid 19 (Vol-2) – ISBN "978-93-90153-00-8"
2. Impact of Covid 19 on science and technology – ISBN "978-93-90153-01-5"
3. Impact of Covid 19 on Media and Entertainment – ISBN "978-93-90153-02-2"
4. Impact of Covid 19 on Agriculture and Industries – ISBN "978-93-90153-03-9"
5. Impact of Covid 19 on Commerce and Economics – ISBN "978-93-90153-04-6"
6. Post Covid 19 Era in Library Science - ISBN "978-93-90153-05-3"
7. Changing Era of Data Science, IT and Computer applications – ISBN "978-93-90153-09-1"
8. Changing Dimensions of Science, engineering and technology– ISBN "978-93-90153-10-7"
9. Changing trends in pharmaceutical science – ISBN "978-93-90153-11-4"
10. Post Covid - 19 era in travel, tourism, and hospitality – ISBN "978-93-90153-12-1"
11. Humanities and Social Sciences – ISBN "978-93-90153-13-8"
1. Entries may be emailed on email address, under the subject heading “Submission of Chapter for the Book”.
2. The title of chapter should be appropriate and relevant to the topic.
3. The paper shall be original and unpublished. The paper should not be the repetition of any published work.
4. The word limit should be between 2000-6,000 words including references and bibliography.
5. The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institution, contact number and e-mail ID.
6. Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be a maximum of three co-authors in one chapter.
7. Citation Format: endnotes and should be in APA Style.
8. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5-line spacing.
9. A margin of 4 cms shall be left on all sides of the paper.
10. Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used. The paper shall be in A-4 size MS Word Format.
11. The chapter proposals should clearly explain the research / socio economic / any issues, objectives, proposed methodology (if any) and anticipated results/policy relevance.
1. Last Date of Submission : 15th of Every Month
2. Review and evaluation : 20th of Every Month
3. Dispatch of final copy on mail : 30th of Every month
For more details,
Contact us : Dr Kumardatt A Ganjre, MD, Bestow Edutrex International, Mumbai
Email: email@example.com, cell : +91 9011424678
We are registered as LLP and also under MSME, Govt of India.
Educational collaboration DRESDEN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (DIU), Germany
We are now ISO 9001:2015 by EGAC (IAF) for maintaining quality standards in academic
Bestow Edutrex International LLP has signed MoU with MESC (NSDC, Skill Council)
We are associated with Global Universities of in Distance Education
Members of various international bodies like " Association of North America Higher Education International" and "United Nations Global Compact" for development of academic and co curricular activities for common people across the globe.
Bestow Edutrex International is committed to providing high-quality services in higher education, teacher training, and institutional accreditation, as well as managing an accountable education system that focuses on developing human resources, improving learning, living, and working opportunities, and enabling young people to contribute to sector growth. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.