D Y Patil University (Online) has many innovative concepts in Online education. It offers wide-ranging resources for each program that help the student to get the most out of their online program and provide the best learning experience.
For direct admission to BBA (all specialization) and MBA - Referral code: 9X8oJ6
Skilling. Re-skilling and Upskilling of professionals
Log in to https://bestowedutrexonline.com/
For admission and program delivery log in to https://bestowedutrexinternational.winuall.com/
It’s a matter of pride that the “International Association of Distance and Online Education” is inviting participants from various field to attend / present the paper for the international conference. .
Applications are invited for Executive Membership that gives distinctive advantage for building network in the global platform for conducting exclusive business research by adopting modern ta heories and expertise in economics and statistics
Applications are invited for Executive Membership that gives distinctive advantage for building a network in the global platform for conducting social activities to save the environment and create awareness about Eco-socialist’s culture
Applications are invited for this professional membership that gives distinctive advantage for building network in education and corporate sector.
Applications are open for professional association with us from innovators and researchers in the field of science and technology.
Call for Professional Membership of "International Association of Distance & Online Education" TM for creating “Center of Excellence in Distance and Online Education”. A Golden Opportunity to unleash the potential in the field of Distance and Online Programs
We provide quality services to provide global platform for higher education, teachers training, membership and institutional accreditation and manage accountable education system which focuses on building the human resources, improving learning, living, and working opportunities, and enabling young people to contribute to the sectorial growth.
1. Membership Recommendation Committee (MRC) will function as per the vision, mission and objectives of the company and as per nominated member of the management. This committee will comprises of Chairman, Secretory and Directors ( Total 7 educationalists)
2. They will meet at least twice in a year or as decided by the management
· International Membership Certification (Certificate contains Unique ID) with lifetime validity
· Letter of appreciation containing his / her contribution in the field of education / training.
· Networking benefits with national and international fraternity
·· Adds points to your API score.
Educational Institutes / Colleges / Academy / Schools / Corporates / and other Organizations & the heads are welcomed to join the institutional membership.
Educators / Trainer / Professor / Corporate / Scholar are invited to join the association.
Validity: Life Time
Nomination form for Founder membership
or Professional membership
Membership Fee is Rs 900/- per participant per association
The applicant can pay the fee by google pay or PayTM or Phone Pay at +91 9011424678 or
direct transfer to
NAME : BESTOW EDUTREX INTERNATIONAL
BANK: HDFC Bank, Mumbai
A\C NO. : 50200044692363
IFSC CODE HDFC0000212
Corporate / Institutional membership is
Rs 1500 /
for the most prestigious award conducted on April 26, 2021, on virtual platform
Successfully organized on global platform
This will be conferred on Nov 10, 2020..
It's a matter of pride for us and we congratulate all winners of this award
International Association of Educators and Corporate Trainers - IAECT Awards 2020 congratulate all winners
Applications are invited from Trainer / Corporate Trainer in the field of training and development to become "Certified Corporate Trainer".
Applications are invited from Educator, Professors, Teachers and Lecturers to become the "Accredited Management Expert".
We at Bestow Edutrex International dedicated to provide quality services in higher education, teachers training, and institutional accreditation and manage accountable education system which focuses on building the human resources, improving learning, living, and working opportunities, and enabling young people to contribute to the sectorial growth.
1. Selection Committee for Professional Certification will function as per the vision, mission and objectives of the company and as per nominated member of the management. This committee will comprises of Chairman, Secretory and Directors ( Total 7 educationalists)
2. They will meet at least twice in a year or conduct telephonic interviews / online tests or as decided by the management
1. Min. Qualification: The candidate must hold a a degree and relevant experience in the respective filed. Doctoral candidates & senior profiles are preferred. The candidate should have remarkable contribution in the field of education, corporate training and development of quality systems across the specialization.
2. Key Expertise: Following expertise will be assessed during interview / online test.
1 Educational Qualification 6 Analytical / problem solving skill
2 Relevant Experience 7 Contribution to education fraternity
3 Subject Knowledge 8 Life skill / social services
4 Fluency in communication 9 International exposure in the field
5 Presentation of topic / skill 10 Closing note / overall performance
Applicant should forward his/her resume along with other details at the official email address (email@example.com). Short listed candidates will be communicated through written mail . Selection will be purely based on individual merits and contribution in the field of education and training.
• Internationally recognized certification (Certificate contains Unique ID)
• Letter of appreciation containing his / her contribution in the field of education / training
• Networking benefits with the international fraternity for better job prospects
• Open Invitation to address meetings, seminars & other events
• Opportunity to be promoted as Regional Director or Chief Advisor
• Listing of member name at website and other promotional platforms across the globe.
• Adds points to your API score.
Certification fee for "Accredited Management Expert" / "Certified Corporate Trainer" is Rs 1200/-
Call for Chapters in Edited Books with ISBN number.
For following edited book,
1. Management Education Post Covid 19 (Vol-2) – ISBN "978-93-90153-00-8"
2. Impact of Covid 19 on science and technology – ISBN "978-93-90153-01-5"
3. Impact of Covid 19 on Media and Entertainment – ISBN "978-93-90153-02-2"
4. Impact of Covid 19 on Agriculture and Industries – ISBN "978-93-90153-03-9"
5. Impact of Covid 19 on Commerce and Economics – ISBN "978-93-90153-04-6"
6. Post Covid 19 Era in Library Science - ISBN "978-93-90153-05-3"
7. Changing Era of Data Science, IT and Computer applications – ISBN "978-93-90153-09-1"
8. Changing Dimensions of Science, engineering and technology– ISBN "978-93-90153-10-7"
9. Changing trends in pharmaceutical science – ISBN "978-93-90153-11-4"
10. Post Covid - 19 era in travel, tourism, and hospitality – ISBN "978-93-90153-12-1"
11. Humanities and Social Sciences – ISBN "978-93-90153-13-8"
1. Entries may be emailed on email address, under the subject heading “Submission of Chapter for the Book”.
2. The title of chapter should be appropriate and relevant to the topic.
3. The paper shall be original and unpublished. The paper should not be the repetition of any published work.
4. The word limit should be between 2000-6,000 words including references and bibliography.
5. The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institution, contact number and e-mail ID.
6. Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be a maximum of three co-authors in one chapter.
7. Citation Format: endnotes and should be in APA Style.
8. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5-line spacing.
9. A margin of 4 cms shall be left on all sides of the paper.
10. Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used. The paper shall be in A-4 size MS Word Format.
11. The chapter proposals should clearly explain the research / socio economic / any issues, objectives, proposed methodology (if any) and anticipated results/policy relevance.
1. Last Date of Submission : 15th of Every Month
2. Review and evaluation : 20th of Every Month
3. Dispatch of final copy on mail : 30th of Every month
For more details,
Contact us : Dr Kumardatt A Ganjre, MD, Bestow Edutrex International, Mumbai
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell : +91 9011424678
Publication Div. of Bestow Edutrex International, invites applications to become editor of ISBN numbered Book.
1. Editor has to suggest ‘Title’ of the book along with other details in a prescribed format
2. He / she has to circulate the creatives / notification for call for chapter amongst his / her network
3. The publisher expect around 10 chapters to be collected by the editor from his / her group within 15-20 days
4. Publication charges will be Rs 500/- per chapter. This is to be deposited in company’s account.
5. The author will receive ‘Letter of Acceptance’, “Certificate of Publication”, and Soft copy of book.
6. Publisher will be responsible for designing creatives for marketing and promotion, text messages, cover page design of the book, authentic ISBN number, designing inside pages and delivering soft copy of the entire book.
7. Due to Covid-19 our printing and distribution has been halted. In future, you may send separate requisition for hard copy. Copy right will be 50% of the net cost.
We are looking forward for a consultant or an advisor for our company. It is designated as Regional Director / Executive Advisor.
Applicant should understand thoroughly the various services offered by us as listed on website www.bestowedutrex.co.in
The incumbent has,
This job is totally based on consulting work. The amount of consultancy charges will be discussed during the formal interaction.
Interested Candidate should forward their CV/ profile to,
email@example.com or Cell: +91 9011424678
We are registered as LLP and also under MSME, Govt of India.
Educational collaboration DRESDEN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (DIU), Germany
We are now ISO 9001:2015 by EGAC (IAF) for maintaining quality standards in academic
Bestow Edutrex International LLP has signed MoU with MESC (NSDC, Skill Council)
We are associated with Global Universities of in Distance Education
Members of various international bodies like " Association of North America Higher Education International" and "United Nations Global Compact" for development of academic and co curricular activities for common people across the globe.
We at Bestow Edutrex International dedicated to provide quality services in higher education, teachers training, and institutional accreditation and manage accountable education system which focuses on building the human resources, improving learning, living, and working opportunities, and enabling young people to contribute to the sectorial growth. Please let us know how we can help you.