D Y Patil University (Online) has many innovative concepts in Online education. It offers wide-ranging resources for each program that help the student to get the most out of their online program and provide the best learning experience.
For direct admission to BBA (all specialization) - Referral code: 9X8oJ6x .
International Association of Commerce and Management (IACM)
• Promoting international platform for better understanding and improving the quality of education and training in the field of commerce and management through international cooperation
• Developing and strengthening cooperation between education and industry and allied sectors
• Promoting and conducting research and development
• Initiating international and regional meetings/conferences, workshops for knowledge creation and implementation
• to encourage, facilitate and promote the coordination of researchers, professional and industry experts.
• to facilitate the collection, compilation, publication, exchange and dissemination of knowledge and information in allied areas also.
• to foster the development of effective and efficient members in the respective field for professional and career growth.
• promote the development of knowledge and methods of ethics education for expanding its wings in at national, regional and international levels.
Our vision and mission are to become a world-class association through the implementation of innovative certificate and diploma programs by online and distance mode.
We would like to launch with a great privilege and pride the “Center of Excellence” (Regional Offices) for the design and development of an online program on our global platform. These courses are called employability enhancement programs for deserving candidates.
We find that most candidates graduate and complete their post-graduate study in their respective domain areas with fewer employability skills and unfortunately they miss the “Professional Training and Development” aspect during their tenure of study resulted in poor placement and career progression.
Professionally designed program that gives placement and improves skillset
1. Establishing “Center of Excellence” for implementation of Innovative Online Programs
2. Developing edupreneurship for their content creation and revenue generation.
3. Adopting a feasible business model as an additional income source
1. Appointment of Regional Director
2. Formation of regional centers with the help of members of the Board of Studies
3. Design and development of Short term certificate courses and professional diploma programs
4. Implementation and monitoring
1. Higher Education Advisory Board / Governing Council:
They function as per the educational guidelines defined by the organization and the members are appointed by an executive council of the company.
The formation of this board/council will give the institute a strategic insight into the education sector by utilizing a diverse blend of minds and their expertise. They collectively established the guidelines for the “Center of Excellence”.
Objectives and Roles / responsibility:
• To facilitate an understanding of the educational need, and industry trends
• To provide guidelines and suggestions on various critical issues
• Provide unbiased insights and ideas from a third point-of-view
• Encourage, suggest and support the exploration of new ideas
• Provide educational networking platform for all Founder members of the association.
2. Regional Centers:
Regional Director is the head of the regional center and also in-charge of the Center of Excellence
The functioning of the center will be as per the vision, mission, and quality policy of the organization,
The centers define the business model in consultation with the governing body.
3. Members of Board of Studies:
Regional Director enrolls the members of the Board of study and that is the pure academic body comprised of academicians and some industry representation. This board will have the following duties and responsibility for academic excellence and quality output,
(i) Design and development of short term and diploma programs
(ii) To give direction regarding methods of instruction, evaluation, and improvements in academic standards;
(iii) To make arrangements for the conduct of examinations and appoint examiners, moderators, tabulators and such other personnel for different examinations;
(v) To frame rules covering the academic functioning admissions, examinations, attendance, discipline, etc.
(vi) To appoint sub-committees to advise on such specific matters as may be referred to it by the regional director.
1. A professional in the field of Management and or Commerce.
2. He/she may accept promotion as Regional Director / Regional Coordinator / Member of BoS or equivalent designation
1. An academician who eager to share their core competencies on an international platform in the field of commerce and managment / allied subjects
Membership Fee is Rs 900/- per participant
The applicant can pay the fee by google pay or PayTM on +91 9011424678 or
direct transfer to
NAME : BESTOW EDUTREX INTERNATIONAL
BANK: HDFC Bank, Mumbai
A\C NO. : 50200044692363
IFSC CODE HDFC0000212
Successfully organized on global platform
This will be conferred on Nov 10, 2020..
It's a matter of pride for us and we congratulate all winners of this award
International Association of Educators and Corporate Trainers - IAECT Awards 2020 congratulate all winners
Applications are invited for this professional membership that gives distinctive advantage for building network in education and corporate sector.
Applications are open for professional association with us from innovators and researchers in the field of science and technology.
We provide quality services to provide global platform for higher education, teachers training, membership and institutional accreditation and manage accountable education system which focuses on building the human resources, improving learning, living, and working opportunities, and enabling young people to contribute to the sectorial growth.
1. Membership Recommendation Committee (MRC) will function as per the vision, mission and objectives of the company and as per nominated member of the management. This committee will comprises of Chairman, Secretory and Directors ( Total 7 educationalists)
2. They will meet at least twice in a year or as decided by the management
· International Membership Certification (Certificate contains Unique ID) with lifetime validity
· Letter of appreciation containing his / her contribution in the field of education / training
· Opportunity to Publish one article / chapter / paper in ISBN numbered book free of cost.
· Networking benefits with national and international fraternity
·· Adds points to your API score.
Educational Institutes / Colleges / Academy / Schools / Corporates / and other Organizations & the heads are welcomed to join the institutional membership.
Educators / Trainer / Professor / Corporate / Scholar are invited to join the association.
Individual Membership fee with life time validity is Rs.900/- per association.
Individual Membership fee Combined ( IAECT & IAST) - Rs 1500/- only.
Corporate / Institutional membership ( IAECT / IAST) is Rs 1500 /-
Applications are invited from Trainer / Corporate Trainer in the field of training and development to become "Certified Corporate Trainer".
Applications are invited from Educator, Professors, Teachers and Lecturers to become the "Accredited Management Expert".
We at Bestow Edutrex International dedicated to provide quality services in higher education, teachers training, and institutional accreditation and manage accountable education system which focuses on building the human resources, improving learning, living, and working opportunities, and enabling young people to contribute to the sectorial growth.
1. Selection Committee for Professional Certification will function as per the vision, mission and objectives of the company and as per nominated member of the management. This committee will comprises of Chairman, Secretory and Directors ( Total 7 educationalists)
2. They will meet at least twice in a year or conduct telephonic interviews / online tests or as decided by the management
1. Min. Qualification: The candidate must hold a a degree and relevant experience in the respective filed. Doctoral candidates & senior profiles are preferred. The candidate should have remarkable contribution in the field of education, corporate training and development of quality systems across the specialization.
2. Key Expertise: Following expertise will be assessed during interview / online test.
1 Educational Qualification 6 Analytical / problem solving skill
2 Relevant Experience 7 Contribution to education fraternity
3 Subject Knowledge 8 Life skill / social services
4 Fluency in communication 9 International exposure in the field
5 Presentation of topic / skill 10 Closing note / overall performance
Applicant should forward his/her resume along with other details at the official email address (email@example.com). Short listed candidates will be communicated through written mail . Selection will be purely based on individual merits and contribution in the field of education and training.
• Internationally recognized certification (Certificate contains Unique ID)
• Letter of appreciation containing his / her contribution in the field of education / training
• Networking benefits with the international fraternity for better job prospects
• Open Invitation to address meetings, seminars & other events
• Opportunity to be promoted as Regional Director or Chief Advisor
• Listing of member name at website and other promotional platforms across the globe.
• Adds points to your API score.
Certification fee for "Accredited Management Expert" / "Certified Corporate Trainer" is Rs 1200/-
Call for Chapters in Edited Books with ISBN number.
For following edited book,
1. Management Education Post Covid 19 (Vol-2) – ISBN "978-93-90153-00-8"
2. Impact of Covid 19 on science and technology – ISBN "978-93-90153-01-5"
3. Impact of Covid 19 on Media and Entertainment – ISBN "978-93-90153-02-2"
4. Impact of Covid 19 on Agriculture and Industries – ISBN "978-93-90153-03-9"
5. Impact of Covid 19 on Commerce and Economics – ISBN "978-93-90153-04-6"
6. Post Covid 19 Era in Library Science - ISBN "978-93-90153-05-3"
7. Changing Era of Data Science, IT and Computer applications – ISBN "978-93-90153-09-1"
8. Changing Dimensions of Science, engineering and technology– ISBN "978-93-90153-10-7"
9. Changing trends in pharmaceutical science – ISBN "978-93-90153-11-4"
10. Post Covid - 19 era in travel, tourism, and hospitality – ISBN "978-93-90153-12-1"
11. Humanities and Social Sciences – ISBN "978-93-90153-13-8"
1. Entries may be emailed on email address, under the subject heading “Submission of Chapter for the Book”.
2. The title of chapter should be appropriate and relevant to the topic.
3. The paper shall be original and unpublished. The paper should not be the repetition of any published work.
4. The word limit should be between 2000-6,000 words including references and bibliography.
5. The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institution, contact number and e-mail ID.
6. Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be a maximum of three co-authors in one chapter.
7. Citation Format: endnotes and should be in APA Style.
8. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5-line spacing.
9. A margin of 4 cms shall be left on all sides of the paper.
10. Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used. The paper shall be in A-4 size MS Word Format.
11. The chapter proposals should clearly explain the research / socio economic / any issues, objectives, proposed methodology (if any) and anticipated results/policy relevance.
1. Last Date of Submission : 15th of Every Month
2. Review and evaluation : 20th of Every Month
3. Dispatch of final copy on mail : 30th of Every month
For more details,
Contact us : Dr Kumardatt A Ganjre, MD, Bestow Edutrex International, Mumbai
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell : +91 9011424678
Publication Div. of Bestow Edutrex International, invites applications to become editor of ISBN numbered Book.
1. Editor has to suggest ‘Title’ of the book along with other details in a prescribed format
2. He / she has to circulate the creatives / notification for call for chapter amongst his / her network
3. The publisher expect around 10 chapters to be collected by the editor from his / her group within 15-20 days
4. Publication charges will be Rs 500/- per chapter. This is to be deposited in company’s account.
5. The author will receive ‘Letter of Acceptance’, “Certificate of Publication”, and Soft copy of book.
6. Publisher will be responsible for designing creatives for marketing and promotion, text messages, cover page design of the book, authentic ISBN number, designing inside pages and delivering soft copy of the entire book.
7. Due to Covid-19 our printing and distribution has been halted. In future, you may send separate requisition for hard copy. Copy right will be 50% of the net cost.
We are looking forward for a consultant or an advisor for our company. It is designated as Regional Director / Executive Advisor.
Applicant should understand thoroughly the various services offered by us as listed on website www.bestowedutrex.co.in
The incumbent has,
This job is totally based on consulting work. The amount of consultancy charges will be discussed during the formal interaction.
Interested Candidate should forward their CV/ profile to,
email@example.com or Cell: +91 9011424678
Educational collaboration with Global Institute for IT management, New Jersey 07024
We are registered as LLP and also under MSME, Govt of India.
We are now ISO 9001:2015 by EGAC (IAF) for maintaining quality standards in academic
Bestow Edutrex International LLP has signed MoU with MESC (NSDC, Skill Council)
We are associated with Global Universities of in Distance Education
Members of various international bodies like " Association of North America Higher Education International" and "United Nations Global Compact" for development of academic and co curricular activities for common people across the globe.
We at Bestow Edutrex International dedicated to provide quality services in higher education, teachers training, and institutional accreditation and manage accountable education system which focuses on building the human resources, improving learning, living, and working opportunities, and enabling young people to contribute to the sectorial growth. Please let us know how we can help you.