Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDM) is a more practical and industry-focused management program. The curriculum, which heavily emphasises business case studies and examples, was created by a group of business experts and eminent academicians.
It provides the student a better understanding of how businesses operate while keeping in mind how the best use of resources will allow them to maximise wealth. Candidates who wish to comprehend the foundations of management and pursue a career in general management should enroll in this programme.
· To provide the learners with the most recent and pertinent information in the area of management theory and practise.
· To give learners the chance to build the required managerial abilities.
· To instill/develop the proper values and mindset needed to perform well in management and administrative roles.
· To integrate goals for success in both their personal and professional life.
· The curriculum is meant to equip students with the managerial know-how and practical skills they need to start working in senior management roles as soon as they graduate.
· Students who complete this programme will gain management, executive, and leadership abilities that will greatly boost their careers.
· The course may transform a student's life and help them reach new heights.
· Name of the Program: Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
· Program Start Date: Jan 2024 . Date of Completion of Program: Oct 2024
· Course Duration : Min 9 -month , Max 1 year
· Number of Credits : 36 Credits including 10 hours of online contact lectures
· Eligibility: UG/PG degree in any discipline, Educators, Trainers, Corporates, aspirants, practitioners, consultants etc.
· Age: No bar
· Mode of Delivery: Online/ Distance / Correspondence
· Medium of Instruction: English
· Assessment : Online submission and presentations
After successful completion of program candidate will get,
o PG Diploma Certificate and marksheet (it will be presented during online convocation ceremony contains hard copy of certificate convocation Gown + Cap)
o Additionally, Six PG Professional Certifications
o Ample study material
o One to one mentorship by professional experts
• Learn Four Unique Specializations
• Business Model preparation for all sectors
• Marketing and startup support
Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Brand Manager, Senior HR Officer, Placement Officer, Recruitment Coordinator, Administrative Head, Branch Head, Team Leader, Customer Service Manager, Project Manager, Business Development Manager, Entrepreneurs / Proprietor etc.
Applicant need to submit the details as per following google form and pay the requisite fee. https://forms.gle/CZjzV6ja9QsAvgLk6
INR 9000 /- (USD 150 - International participants) for complete program. It contains 6 professional certification and one PG Diploma.
• Affiliation : Academic collaboration with universities and autonomous colleges / institutes
It is divided into six professional certification programs
1. PG Certification program in “Business Management and Administration” (6 Credits)
a. Approaches of Management –Internal & External Environments, Corporate Social Responsibilities, Business Ethics (2 credits)
b. Organizational behaviour, Organizations skills, planning, directing, manging and decision making (1 credits)
c. QA, QMS and Total Quality Management (2 credits)
d. Strategic Management and Management Research (1 credits)
2. PG Certification program in “Sales and Marketing Management” (6 Credits)
a. Core Concepts Philosophies- Marketing Manager’s Functions, Marketing Environment -Marketing Mix (2 credits)
b. Strategy-Role of Marketing in Indian Economy, Market Research, channels of distribution (2 credits)
c. Market Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning (1 credits)
d. Promotional Campaigns, Product and Brand Management (1 credits)
3. PG Certification program in “Banking and Finance Management” (6 Credits)
a. Preparation & Presentation of Financial Statement, Analysis & Interpretation of Financial Statement (2 credits)
b. Working Capital Management, Capital Investments Decision (1 credits)
c. Break-Even Analysis & Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis: (1 credits)
d. Banking Regulations and Laws Macro Economics, Micro Financing, Financial Institutions (2 credits)
4. PG Certification program in “Strategic Human Resource Management” (6 Credits)
a. Recruitment & Selection, Strategic in Human Resources Management (2 credits)
b. Corporate Training, Promotion and Career Management (2 credits)
c. Performance Appraisal & Remuneration (1 credits)
d. Counselling and guidance regarding mood disorder and psychotic disorder (1 credits)
e. Employee Relationship, Collective Bargaining-Trade Unions & Industrial Relations (2 credits)
5. PG Certification program in “Logistics and Supply Chain Management” (6 Credits)
a. Strategic Sourcing, Buyer Supplier Relationship, Partner Selection – develop of Partnership, importance of inventory (2 credits)
b. Transportation Selection, Trade-off, models for transportation and distribution (1 credits)
c. Critical business processes and information systems in supply chain management (1 credits)
d. Strategies in international supply chain management (2 credits)
6. PG Certification program in “Leadership, Goal Settings, and Negotiation Skills” (6 Credits)
a. Qualities of a Good Leader, Leadership Styles and professional Negotiation skills (2 credits)
b. Design and development of professional training programs / settings (1 credits)
c. Values, ethics and empathy in corporate environment (1 credits)
d. Process to become entrepreneurs / proprietor to start training/ counselling institutions (2 credits)