*Admission Open* The Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management is a capacity-building programme designed by "Bestow Edutrex International" for aspirants who want to work in educational institutions as managers and advance professionally. This programme was created to fulfil the growing demand for qualified administrative and managerial personnel in a variety of educational systems and organisations.
• To facilitate an easy understanding of educational administration, management, and leadership.
• Explaining the concept of statutory compliance and general administration at the university as well as college level.
• Developing skills related to Total Quality Management and quality assessment as per standards of accreditation
• Contribute to the management of individual performance and the effectiveness of the organization.
• Skills for Educational adopting effecting teaching methodology and developing innovative training programs
• Skills for Educational Administration and Management
• Skills for Educational Leadership and Career Planning
• Skills for Educational QMS and Accreditation
• Name of the Program: Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management
• Program Start Date: Program already started from May 05, 2022 (Admission still open, recorded lectures and study material will be provided)
• Course Duration : Min 6-month , Max 1 year
• Number of Credits : 36 Credits including 50 hours of online contact lectures
• Eligibility: UG/PG degree in any discipline, the person who is already in educational administration like – Director / Principal , Vice-principal, Teacher-in-charge, Coordinator and Mentor academicians, administrative officials and heads of educational organizations, researchers, aspirants etc.
• Age: No bar
• Mode of Delivery: Online/ Distance / Correspondence
• Medium of Instruction: English
• Assessment : Online submission and presentations
After successful completion of program candidate will get,
1. PG Diploma Certificate and marksheet (it will be presented during online convocation ceremony)
2. Additionally, Six PG Professional Certifications
3. Ample Self Learning Materials, recorded lectures (on request), Project Assignments
4. One to one mentorship by professional experts
Online on first come first basis. Applicant need to submit the details as per following google form and pay the requisite fee. https://forms.gle/CZjzV6ja9QsAvgLk6
Rs 9000 /- for complete program. It contains 6 professional certification and one PG Diploma.
• Affiliation : Academic collaboration with universities and autonomous colleges / institutes
• Career opportunities: CEO, Registrar, Principal / Vice Principal, Administrative Officer, Counsellor, Academic Coordinator, Academic Consultant, Office Superintendent, Centre Head, Professional Mentor, entrepreneurs / proprietor to start educational institutions, etc.
It is divided into six professional certification programs
1. PG Certification program in “Curriculum Design and Development” (6 Credits)
a. Principles and Procedures of Curriculum Development (1 credits)
b. Curriculum Instruction & Evaluation (1 credits)
c. Curriculum and CO/PO Mapping (2 credits)
d. Transactional process of teaching and learning, awareness and societal responsibility (2 credits)
2. PG Certification program in “Distance & Online Education” (6 Credits)
a. Design and development of online education system (2 credits)
b. Teaching and learning principles for online environments (1 credits)
c. Effects of technology (ICT) in distance education (1 credits)
d. Design and development of learning objectives, creating online activities and online assessments (2 credits)
3. PG Certification program in “Accreditation & Quality Assessment” (6 Credits)
a. Quality Management System and Internal Auditing (2 credits)
b. Benchmarking Quality standards and Quality Assessment (1 credits)
c. Process of IQAC and team building (1 credits)
d. Statutory guidelines on QA /QMS / NAAC / NBA (2 credits)
4. PG Certification program in “Training Management & Competency Assessment” (6 Credits)
a. Competency Based Training Methods and Evaluation (2 credits)
b. Design & Development of Training Modules and Practical Implementation (1 credits)
c. Professional way of competency assessment (1 credits)
d. Monitoring Training Goals and Effective Training Models (2 credits)
5. PG Certification program in “Administration & Statutory Compliance” (6 Credits)
a. Effective administrative skills for university / institutional setup (2 credits)
b. Legal and statutory environment for an educational setup (2 credits)
c. Various statutory boards and yearly compliance (1 credits)
d. Developing a business plan and HR Management (1 credits)
6. PG Certification program in “Academic Leadership & Career Planning” (6 Credits)
a. Academic leadership: turning vision into reality (1 credits)
b. Qualities of effective leaders, leadership on teaching and academic administration (1 credits)
c. Academic Career Planning: Assessing new opportunities (2 credits)
d. Process to become entrepreneurs / proprietor to start educational institutions (2 credits)