This soft skills training programme is meant to help you build your soft skills so that you can succeed in your work and in life. This programme is the quickest and most convenient approach to get a globally recognised qualification that will allow you to apply your knowledge and abilities in a professional or corporate setting. This is the only Professional course that uses technology to make the sessions more engaging in order to fulfil today's training and manpower development challenges. This programme is designed for those who desire to gain professional training and certification.
o To establish an action plan for the skills you wish to grow or enhance, locate a realistic view of work and work expectations, and conduct successful business correspondence and submit business reports that achieve outcomes.
o Develop broad career plans, assess the job market, discover organisations that can help you find a decent job, and match job needs and skill sets.
o To instill a desire to attain personal goals and a positive self-image in a competitive atmosphere.
1. Communication Skills: for effecting and impactful communication
2. Interpersonal skills: from self-development to team building
3. Creative and Critical Thinking Skills: to develop personality and make powerful decision
4. All other Professional Skills: that are required for career planning and goal setting
1. Name of the Program: PG Diploma in Soft Skills
2. Type: Blended: Correspondence, Distance and Online learning
3. Program Start Date: Jan 2024 . Date of Completion of Program: Oct 2024
4. Course Duration : Min 9 -month , Max 1 year
5. Number of Credits : 36 Credits including 10 hours of online contact lectures and assignment + projects + field study
6. Eligibility: UG/PG degree in any discipline, Independent Corporate Trainers, Teachers etc
7. Age: No bar
8. Medium of Instruction: English
9. Assessment : Online submission and presentations
After successful completion of program candidate will get,
1. PG Diploma Certificate and marksheet (it will be presented during online convocation ceremony)
2. Additionally, Six PG Professional Certifications
3. Ample Self Learning Materials, recorded lectures (on request), Project Assignments
4. One to one mentorship by professional experts
Online on first come first basis. Applicant need to submit the details as per following google form and pay the requisite fee. https://forms.gle/sXa1rU17DcerNPiS6
INR 9000 /- (USD 150 - International participants) for complete program. It contains 6 professional certification and one PG Diploma.
• Affiliation : Academic collaboration with Mc Stem Eduversity, USA, universities and autonomous colleges / institutes
• Career opportunities: This is an employability improvement programme with a high possibility of being chosen. You can also work as a Soft Skills Trainer, a Public Speaking Coach, a Corporate Trainer, a Soft Skills Educator/ Lecturer, or a freelance consultant.
It is divided into six professional certification programs
1. Professional Certification Program in “Corporate Communication and Writing Skills” (6 Credits)
a. Business Communication, body language and corporate etiquettes
b. Starting and sustaining a conversation in a professional environment
c. Inter-cultural, Intra-cultural, Cross-cultural and International communication
d. Communication during interview, group discussion and social gathering
2. Professional Certification Program in “Interpersonal Skills and Team Building” (6 Credits)
a. Overview of Interpersonal Skills in the Workplace
b. Understanding Emotional Intelligence
c. Conflict, Difference, & Diversity
d. Tools and techniques of effective team building: management games
3. Professional Certification Program in “Creativity, Critical Thinking, and Group Dynamics” (6 Credits)
a. Methods of Creative thinking and innovative idea generation
b. Strategies for Improving Team Dynamics, Cross-Functional Teams
c. Tools and techniques of problem solving
d. Design thinking and use of AI in personality development
4. Professional Certification Program in “Time Management, Presentation Skills and Decision-Making Skill” (6 Credits)
a. Effective ways of problem solving and decision- making skills
b. Time, effort and energy management skills
c. IoT in Presentation and feedback
d. Self-appraisal and positive attitude
5. Professional Certification Program in “Self-Motivation and Stress Management” (6 Credits)
a. Self-Management skills and SWOT analysis
b. Tools and techniques of self-motivation, Yoga
c. Work life balance and stress management
d. Self-Regulated Learning and consolidation
6. Professional Certification Program in “Career Planning and Leadership, Goal Settings Negotiation Skills” (6 Credits)
a. Qualities of a Good Leader, Leadership Styles. Negotiation skills
b. Design and development of professional training programs
c. Values, ethics and empathy in corporate environment
d. Target planning and career planning .